Friday, July 5, 2013

The One With the Migraine

I know. I haven’t blogged in about a year and a half. And this morning I woke up after three hours of sleep with a migraine. My phone was on silent and when I pushed the home button it pretty much blew up with notifications. Half a dozen people texted, two phone calls, multiple questions from eBay buyers on a couple of items I’m selling, the kids wanting to make marshmallow popovers... and I have about 12 hours of photo editing to get through today. And back around to the beginning: I seem to have a migraine. So naturally, the first thought on my mind was, I should make a blog post today!

I don’t really know why I wanted to post today. Or what I should even post about. But I have had three people in the last two days tell me that they look at my blog all the time. For some reason, that made it really difficult to forget the fact that I haven’t posted in a year and a half. I will get creative another day. A day when I don't have a migraine. I could post about how much I loved World War Z. Or a recipe of some kind. I will probably avoid posting about certain things that are kind of killing me off right now. But all that can wait. I am babysitting Reeses and Jiff this afternoon so that their mom and dad can go have one of those cool 3-D ultrasounds (my birthday present to their mom).



Meanwhile, I really do have to get to work. I’m currently working on editing two different weddings. This one...


and this one.


So for now... imma take a couple of Excedrins and close my eyes for a half hour. And then imma get to work so I can finish some photos before I go to Jiff and Reese's place. And with a little motivation, hopefully this won’t be my last post for the next year and a half. xoxo


2 comments:

alpinekleins said...

Heehehe! I can totally relate, I haven't read or commented on any blogs in the longest time and thought I would take just a moment to catch up. Loves!!

Kristin

Abu Rayhan said...

Very nice photos.